Monday, June 2, 2008

today

its 1.15am now and im still waiting for my hair to dry b4 going to bed..as usual....today was a happy day!!!....i woke up at i tink 1030.....mum told me that we were going to hartz chicken for lunch......yippie.....it was my grandparents' treat.....ate till my stomach burst!!....actually....not.....i controlled myself....this was my first plate....wow!!!nicccceeee.....anddd...this is my second plate.......on with my third.......and fourth.......
after the meal i went looking for sponsors.....for my magazine....had a "tensed" session with the boss......and after going through a series of obstacles...i finally managed to get through that catastrophy......the next destination was The Spring....this is me wearing my fren's costume....my girlfren....who cosplayed as maid at the charity event in the spring......played around with frens blah blah blah.....skip the boring part.......aaand..this was wad i ate at the food bazaar for 5.90...its hot and spicy man....i tink i chewed into some chillipadi......song!!.......beside me is my girlfren with the wedges......this is cute.....feel like poking it with something sharp......wicked.....wow....im so romantic.....did i do this by myself??..........nehh.....saw this on my way out of the spring.....

2 comments:

KanG HonG said...

cool! i shall hv go on that day ^^

YongHuaKiong said...

yeap....u shouldve